Saturday 8 September 2012

An introduction to my blog

For months I have wanted to start writing a blog.  Mostly because I always have crazy ideas bouncing around in my head that I want to write down or express in some way.  Otherwise I will probably forget about them.  And with school beginning again, I think this will be a great platform to get the ideas flowing for the many philosophy papers I will have to write this semester.

As the title implies, the blog may mostly be regarding my passion for the study political ideologies and religion.  But I have only written one entry so far so the focus of the blog may change as time goes by.  Anyway if you have read this far, thank you for your interest and I hope you enjoy it.  Also, if I'm just wrong or if you disagree with something, feedback is greatly appreciated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment